Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Bath Time!


This picture is priceless! Those eyes and the way he holds his head as to say, ''yea you got me just so you could bath me!" HAHA!
The thought of me bending over a bath tub to bath Tex does not mix well with me so I thought I would take him to the groomers and let them do it! Well They said because of his breed he would be there from 7am until almost closing in the evening becuase he would take awhile to dry. Yea ok I want my dog to sit in a drying rack all day NOT! So I decided to let him be sun kissed naturally. :) He always stands very still during baths so I dont have to fight with him and he has learned to not shake unless I tell him to. Soapy dog water all over yourself is miserable! Bathing him outside was much easier then bending over the tub. I used the shop vac to blow off excess water and he was dry within 45 minutes! Ok ok I admit we have humidity that aids in this process :)
Afterwards I got his famous 'Attitude Eyes' HAHAHA I love this dog!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Aaaahhhh...! What a cutie..!

Teresa said...

Aaaahhhh...! What a cutie..!