Ok ok ok I confess I am not feeding this guy how he should be fed. With Sylas he was on a good quality food and got NO HUMAN FOOD and no treats.
Tex still gets high quality food BUT I feed him treats on a daily basis. Im talking the really bad stuff like beggon stripes, snausages, meaty bones yea you name it he gets it. Since I have been baking and cooking so much there have been lots of goodies falling on the floor too that he is picking up. He even eats lettuce!
So I have noticed a mass increase in weight but not height.......maybe I should cut back on the food of love HA!
He is 6 months and 4 days and still growing. He is extremely playful and loves to run around like a chicken with his head cut off. Then he sleeps for the rest of the day. Lazy dog.....
No comments:
Post a Comment