Sunday, September 11, 2011

Quite Day




On a military post on September 11 you really dont hear much about. I see it as a way to be thankful for our loved ones who are here with us. So with that said I decided to sit out on my front porch and read a book while Nate rode his bike. It felt a little wam but in the shade with some ice water it wasnt that bad. After awhile Tex was bugging me to go for a walk so we decided to walk down to the park. I sat on the bench with Tex while Nate played and after about 30 minutes I began to feel quite warm and uncomfortable to the point of feeling ill and Morgan had stopped moving so I decided it was time to go in and eat some lunch. As we walked into the house I quickly glanced at the temp gauge and was shocked to see it read 90* and there is a 40% humidity!!!!!!! I guess a cool breeze really makes a difference. :)
It was well worth it though to go outside and spend time with Nate on this day.














come on mom lets go!!!

No comments: