Friday, October 7, 2011

DSCF9034


I have tried for so long to get a decent video of Morgan so Jamie can see but he only gets really active late at night and the lighting in our house is terrible so it doesnt pick up on the video very well. At times I think he knows the camera is out because he will stop what hes doing. So I took a big gulp of ice water (sorry Morgan) and wooohooo he went dancin. This is nothing compared to what he usually does but it was enough for me to pick up via video. He is sliding his heel/foot across the middle to right side right where that shine of light is. His foot has been there for months and never leaves that spot. Nate was able to feel him kick his hand in that same spot too.
Pardon the annoying sound in the background. My recliner was right next to my fish tank and my skimmer was a little low on water.


1 comment:

Grma Pennie said...

Thanks Sniff! That was awesome to watch. I know it sounds wierd but watching the baby move was one of my favorite things to do ... almost 30 years ago!!!!!