Due to the pregnancy earlier this year and the major drought we had I was not really into my garden. I planted a whole pallet of flowers and they died within a couple days due to the drought. So I waited a month then planted a few more and they took off like crazy. There are 3 mum plants that I neglected and never kept the dead flowers cut off so now that they have a fresh start they are coming back to life. This is actually my summer garden because my pansies are starting to sprout underneath! I was really excited to see them coming back this year! I will probably give this garden until after Thanksgiving and then pull them up and let the pansies through. The pansies will last until the beginning of summer next year even with the frosts we have.
Nate and I did a little decorating but I still need to wash off the front porch. Looks like a pair of nice rocking chairs will be next on the list. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment