Monday, November 7, 2011

Morgan!





















7lbs 3oz give or take 1lb
Due date moved to Nov 24 give or take 2 weeks but she said she would stick with the 18th LOLOLOL
I got to see him scrunch his face making his cheeks move off to the side and he moved his hand across his face.
Looks completely different then Nate did at this time so it will be exciting to see him in person! I think he is going to look like MUA! So excited right now and cant wait to hold him. It was really nice of them to work extra hard to get this picture just for Jamie because they dont print out photos but since he is not here they usually work with you.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Hello little morrie...!

Grma Pennie said...

Sniff!
I lost everything on my phone!!!! I believe my sister is at your house for Morgan's arrival. I don't have her phone number anymore and it's her birthday! Please text me her phone number so I can call her!!!!
Thanks!