Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Tex Work With Me Here!


While everyone else is in this nesting mode I am tired and dont feel like doing anything but I know things have to get done. The floor is always littered with dog toys because it hurts to bend over and pick them up daily. I wanted to see a nice clean floor so I decided to pick them up. Within a few minutes I hear the crinkle of the basket and I go to investigate. Tex is laying down but his toys have been rumiged through.
"Tex...you have to be kidding me!" of course he just stares at me
So I honestly think he likes his toys everywhere. HA!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Sylas had quite abit more white face...but the rest of Tex looks just like his "brother"...sniff...!

Tiffany said...

Yea his hair color is creeping up on the sides and the top of his head. I am wondering how long his face will stay black. I dont think he will ever have the ratcoon look like Sy did though. Sy was unique he he he