



Today was Nates first soccer game! He did really good and had so much fun! There was a girl on the team that would not leave him alone. She kept hugging him and flirting with him like crazy while they were sitting on the stands. Her mom says shes never done that before haha! Once they were on the field he turned into Mr. serious and raised an eyebrow at her and I could see he put his hand out and asked her to stop nicely. During the game a girl got hurt and was crying. Everyone ignored her so Nate runs over to her and starts talking to her. Though I dont know what he said I am sure he was asking if she was alright. You should have seen the smile on my face. I just LOVE the way he treats girls so polite. I have always told him to treat girls like their princesses hahaha!
Morgan loves to go to the soccer field. He sits on my lap and his head goes back and forth watching them run up and down the field. He will sit in my lap for an hour doing this. He has so much patience and curiosity. Hes my little goof ball because lately all he does is smile and giggle at me when i look at him. I ask him, ''does mommy look funny?" HAHA!
Its great to get out in the warm evening with the smell of pine trees and watch a soccer game.
2 comments:
Is that his tongue sticking out so he can kick the ball? So Awesome!!!!
LOL
Post a Comment