








Nate got invited to an 8 and 9 year old girls birthday party! When the pizza arrived he was so excited. That boy would do anything for a slice of pizza! After the food and gifts the group of girls went running and freaking out to the bowling lanes to get started. Nate walked over with hands in pocket like some cool dude. We had a little situation with a mean girl telling a shy girl she couldnt use their balls and she started getting teary eyed. So Nate offered his but I explained that everyone has to share the balls because there was not enough to go around and I got the worst look from this child with a flip of her hair. I think my eyes got bigger before i realized that was not my child so I couldnt do anything about it HAHAHA (mom you know how I am LOLOLOL)
Morgan stayed awake and watched his surroundings for the entire 3 1/2 hours we were there. He was so content in my lap or on my shoulder just watching everyone.
Aunt Pennie and mom you should be able to tell which gift was from us he he he.
2 comments:
There is always a good time to eat CAKE...! Nate is quite a gentleman...always helping with the girls. Yes Tiff I know it is always harder to be more mature then LITTLE girls with tudes...especialy when you are NOT there Mother...!!! you just want to yell go to your ROOM....! LITTLE FLOWER,...!!! I would reconize you anywhere...hehe
He must have been the lead rooster with that flock of hens!!!!! And he is such a gentleman. Good job Tiff on doing such a good job!
Post a Comment