After Morgan eats his bottle he will stare at it for at least a minute. Some times I will give it back to him so he can make certain that indeed it is empty. The cutest part is when I lean him towerds it and he picks it up and brings it to his mouth and of course nothing in it.
So today I did something different...
I propped him up on a pillow and let him stare at it for about 5 minutes. It was so cute.
Tex is blowing his winter coat so this morning I brushed him really good and he went out in the backyard and sniffed the air. His coat colors are still changing and the grey on his cheeks are spreading so I think he will have the ratcoon look like Sylas had :)


2 comments:
Maybe you could add about an ounce of water to the empty bottle....he might like that...I think that he is probable old enough now that it would not delute his calories...
Ohhh...my little TEXarillus...!
the look he is giving that bottle is PRICELESS!!!!!!
Post a Comment