Friday, May 18, 2012

Morgan Sitting Up!



Today Morgan decided that he wanted to sit up all by himself. Well to be honest Tex helped alot! Tex has always showed a big interest in Morgan and checks on him often especially when Morgan is in my lap. Well Morgan started showing an interest in this big dog looking right at him so I took Morgans hand and started petting Tex every time he came over. Not only did Morgan laugh hysterically but Tex would get all excited and lean against Morgan like, ''more more pet me more'' I have been working with Morgan for two weeks to sit up using his arms but today was different. Tex was sleeping by the front door and when I put Morgan down Tex got up and came over like he always does to lick Morgans ear and make sure his puppy is ok. Morgan giggles of course and tried to reach out and he grabbed onto Tex' cheek. Tex got all excited and started rolling all over the place. At one point it almost seemed like he was trying to knock Morgan over HA So to avoid any giant paws in the face I told him to go lay down. He wrestles with Nate after school so I think he thought Morgan was going to do the same thing.

No comments: