Friday, August 10, 2012

1st Grade Here We Come!

It amazes me that on a saturday morning a child can get up as the sun rises but when its time for school they magically are so sleepy they have a hard time getting up and getting ready HA! Morgan loves going to big brothers school and he was ready to go too!





On the way to school Nate said, ''Thanks mom for taking me to school so I dont get lost" His teachers name is Mrs. Swing and I like her room. Its very clean and simple. There is not much stuff on the walls and there are not as many desks. I have a feeling this is going to be a good year.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Good grief ...he looks like a third grader....He sounded excited... hopfully he stays that way...:o)

Grma Pennie said...

I cannot believe how fast all the kids are growing!!!! Nathan, you look super handsome!