Thursday, August 23, 2012

Soccer 2012!!!

We got a surprise call from the coach yesterday that his first practice was today! We thought the season didnt start until next month!
When we got to the field we thought maybe we had the wrong coach or time. The kids were so small....or Nate was so big compared to them but then a child yelled out for Nate and apparently he is in his class. 
A little girl said Nate was too big to play with them and we over heard the parents behind us talking about how big he was. I keep forgetting how much he has grown this past year.
Nate was so happy that Jamie was there this time to watch him and Morgan enjoyed watching like he always has.
When we were leaving Nate insisted he push Morgan. I LOVED the moment especially since he is still not into the hugs or converstation with Morgan. It comes and goes so when he wanted to push him I was really happy. I think Nate was pretending he was a race car and Morgan was bouncing around and leaning forward. We stopped for a second and Morgan leaned forward with closed fists and rocked back and forth as to say, ''KEEP GOING'' 
It was so cute that Jamie and I looked at each other and smiled and chuckled a little. 





1 comment:

Grma Pennie said...

Like I said before... Weenie Girl!!!!