Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th Of July!!!!















We went to the on-post Freedom Fest. They had all kinds of activities and Neal McCoy country singer. Then there was a fire work display at the end. I got teary eyed when they sang the National Anthem....seeing all the guys standing in the proper formation across the field with their heads held high would make anyone cry.
Good thing it was cool enough for long sleeves and pants because I was out of bug spray...HA HA

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've got quite the little dancer there! Looks like you had wonderful day as a family!

Erika said...

Looks like good family fun! I know what you mean about shedding a tear or two. It makes you proud to be an American for sure!! Thank you to Jamie and all other men & women who fight for our freedoms!

Grma Pennie said...

I Love The Fourth Of July! Especially the fireworks! Oooooo, Ahhhhhhh !