
Here is Nates little buddy. Mr Jingles will be ready this Saturday! He is HUGE for his age and already very loving to Nate, meowing to him and walking up to him. I named him yes, but I have a feeling the first idea that pops into Nates head will probably take over the name Mr. Jingles. We are at a 'visitation' time right now, where Nate and I will go over there and bond with him. As soon as we pull up to Bobbis house Nate gets all excited, "my kitty momma my kitty!" When we get home though Nate walks around trying to find the kitty. "where kitty momma?" Then I have to explain to him that he is still with his mommy. "ohh" he says.
I dont know but I think I see a resemblance here.
2 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!! I never realized just how much Nate looks like you until this post!! How cute!!
AMAZING! I always thought Nate looked more like Jamie but now .... Wow!
Post a Comment