The neighbor down the street had a Power Wheel that her son did not use anymore. They asked if we wanted it, so I asked Nate, "Nate do you want to drive a Jeep?" "YES DRIVE JEEP DRIVE JEEP!"
He took it out for a spin tonight, but the battery had not been charged on it in awhile. So its hooked up and gearing for the next ride.
Stay tuned for a future video of Jamie chasing Nate down the street he he he he
5 comments:
WOW! Driving! Man...it seems like yesterday that he was only 2!! SMILE!
You will have to tell me what you can see for "gardens" in the front of our house. All I see is nasty bushes that I can't wait to cut down. LOW MAINTENENCE is the key word for me. *SMILE!!!*
I'm going to be asking you and Aunt Teresa a lot of questions about "how to's" in my new house! I dont know a thing! HaHa!
How cute! Even though we adults get to drive the real thing there's just something about power wheels...I WANT ONE!!
HOW CUTE IS THAT!!!He is driving the same kind of wheels that his great Uncle Mike drives...! HA..:0) Let me know if it needs a "new" battery...
Uncle Mike has the big brother of Nate's jeep! How cool is that! Maybe someday I will remember to take a picture to send your way.
how fun! I've always wanted one of those little cars! He's gonna be a man on the move!!
Post a Comment