Went to the company 'early' this morning and waiting around for them to draw their weapons. Then we made our way to the gym to visit a little more and say our goodbyes. I did not get to see him board the buses, but I really didnt want to hang around much longer. I thought I was going to get emotional there at the end but I guess I am one of those Army wifes that will let it out in a week or two HA. Nathan went CRAZY when he saw Jamie's 'gun guns' He wanted to hold the big gun gun so bad, but I would not even let him go near that monster HA I feel great though! Of course the hubby is away on a business trip over seas, but I know he is in good hands and will be coming home. He wont have communication for 3 weeks maybe more but as soon as he starts taking pictures I will post them here for everyone to see.
Friday, September 12, 2008
He Is On His Way
Went to the company 'early' this morning and waiting around for them to draw their weapons. Then we made our way to the gym to visit a little more and say our goodbyes. I did not get to see him board the buses, but I really didnt want to hang around much longer. I thought I was going to get emotional there at the end but I guess I am one of those Army wifes that will let it out in a week or two HA. Nathan went CRAZY when he saw Jamie's 'gun guns' He wanted to hold the big gun gun so bad, but I would not even let him go near that monster HA I feel great though! Of course the hubby is away on a business trip over seas, but I know he is in good hands and will be coming home. He wont have communication for 3 weeks maybe more but as soon as he starts taking pictures I will post them here for everyone to see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm glad your doing good. Your doing MUCH better than I could even imagine doing. I can't wait to hear (and see) all about his trip. We are definently praying for y'all!!!
I haven't stopped praying. And I would still like to have a good picture of him so I can hang it up at the church so others will remember to pray as well.
Wow Tiff...you are quite the woman! I would have been snotting all over the place. I am praying for you guys! Let me know if you need ANYTHING!
You are a stronger woman than I! I love you guys and will continue to pray for all of your family and the families of those with him over there!
Poor Nate, he is trying to look brave...though I am sure that he has some idea that Daddy is going away for awhile...I am sure he will be asking for him next week....thank goodness for web-cams!
Post a Comment