Monday, September 22, 2008

I GOT THE CALL

Well I did the all traditional Army wife thing. I missed the first call. I had just walked into the door and I hear the answer machine click. Sure enough it was him. He sounded bummed on the phone and i was concerned. He called back 15 minutes later and I was so happy! He is doing ok, they have been doing alot of training. He said they will move onto their next 'destination' tomorrow or within the week. He got to talk to Nate and Nate knew right off the bat that it was his daddy. He screamed, "DADA!!!" then started running around the house with the phone screaming.
Im sooooo excited!!! I cant wait to see him on webcam and be able to talk to him!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It will be nice when he getting into his permanent home so that he will feel settled....And you can communicate on a daily schedule.

Grma Pennie said...

Make sure you let him know that we are praying for him. I think of him often and pray everytime he crosses my mind.

Anonymous said...

That had to be the sweetest his voice has ever sounded!