Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Jamie's B Day


Well Jamie's birthday is fast approaching (27) and I just got his address yesterday! I have been scrambling trying to figure out something that I can send him even though it will take probably up to 10 days to get there. Then I found this website. It gives you the recipe for cake in a jar. I am so excited now! Nate and I are both going to go shopping tomorrow and get everything. Nate and I will let you know how they turn out.

UPDATE!!!
Well we made them today. It was actually easy and fun. I made an extra one so that we could eat it to make sure it turned out right and it was sooooo good. I dont have the cute flag stuff on mine like this example but he will enjoy them so much.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun! It will be a birthday you will all remember forever!

Grma Pennie said...

COOL! Cake in a Jar! How Unique. Tell Jamie Happy Birthday for Mike and I. Can we have his address?

Grma Pennie said...

OK, I looked at your blog site before reading my emails. Sorry. Thank you for the address and other information. Love ya Sniff

Anonymous said...

Tiff, It looks really good, I will have to try that some time...:0)