Saturday, September 20, 2008

Lets Go Fishin!



Woke up this morning and the first thing that Nate said was, "mama I wanna go fishin" so I figured we could go in the evening. Nate asked to go fishing all day long. He was serious about this fishin trip. He took his nap faster then ever just with the words, "As soon as you wake up from your nap we will go fishin." He was out like a light bulb.
So Bobbi and Curt and I headed to the kids catfish cove to see what Nate could snag.
Nate was excited and had fun throwing rocks in the water, reeling the pole in, and walking around. We got a couple bites, but nothing to reel in.
Nate had a blast though and I am sure we will do it again.

2 comments:

Grma Pennie said...

What a handsome outdoorsman!!!

Anonymous said...

He is growing up to be a hunter with his "gun gun" and a fishie man...!