I decided to retire our old worn out and faded flag for a new one. At the apartment at Polk, our front porch light always shown on the flag, so I came up with the idea of having a light shinning on it. Its a little off and needs to shine more on the flag, so when I fix it I will get another pic up. Dad helped me today with fixing the Christmas lights and putting the flag up.
3 comments:
Very nice!
I can't imagine how excited your parents must be to have you close by once again! Yae for family!! :)
Well hunny you have the house looking great, soon I will get to see it for my self. There is one problem I think that you are missing somthing from the house it's blue and it is very relaxing hum what could it be oh my chiar it would fit in really nice don't you think. Oh well I am very proud of you baby.
Post a Comment