Thursday, December 18, 2008

Still A Work In Progress












Well here are some sneak peeks of the place. There is still some more detailing and decorating in Nate's room, bathroom, game/toy room, and ofcourse my room is far from done. The kitchen also needs some help on the shelves but other then that I think I can say that the living room is complete. I stopped to think about the rooms in the place and its funny that it always works out that way. Any time we have moved the living room was always finished first and our bedroom was always last. HAHAHAHHA I guess it shows what areas of the house you spend more of your time. Thank you to my lovely mommy for showing me the proper way to hang shelves. If it were not for her those shelves would be falling down or look terribly crooked. Good job mom! Good job!
(Hey Jamie check out your boots! They were lonely out in the garage so I brought them in)


3 comments:

Erika said...

LOVE your house! Very cute! YOU ARE FAST!!

Unknown said...

Ok baby us them how you can hahaha

Anonymous said...

The house looks awesome! You've gotten everything together quickly! :)