Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas In January










Well mom and dads movers are not supposed to be here until Monday or Tuesday. We all planned on getting a trailer and moving their apartment this weekend. Well poor ol dad threw his back out BAD, so Grandma and Grandpa made a surprise visit. Lets just say I owed my folks big time for my move so I was glad to help out. We got everything in the house that afternoon. Today, we finished up on some Christmas shopping for Nate! Thank you to Auntie Pennie, Uncle Mike, Josh/Uncle Josh! At first Nate had no idea that we even had prezzies sitting there next to him. He loved all of them! The gun toy was a lazer gun that made these little things pop the cans up in the air. It worked up to 20 feet, but Nate wanted to do the ol traditional duck hunt and go right up next to the cans.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well hunny he was cheating of cousre wonder where he got that hum lets see maybe moma hehehe.
Keep them coming baby it makes this all that much better I love you and fat head.

Erika said...

Aaahhh! We miss Gradma & Grandpa...and EVERYONE else too! We need to schedule a play date! It would be a long trip for a playdate but well worth it!

Grma Pennie said...

HEY! I know those people! I think I call the Mom and Dad! (teehee) So glad they could be with you during the holiday season. There is nothing better than spending time with family. And NOW, you have grandparents right there to spoil Nate. We are trying to work it out so that we can come visit this summer. Will you be around?