I was putting Diego on Nate's portable cd player in his room while he layed down. I have never seen the movie, so I decided to watch it with him.
It turned into an education time for me.........
As the movie started Nathan asked me, "mama whats that?" (as he was pointing to the "jaguar") I made a mistake and said, "tiger" his response, "No mama its a jaguar"
Mama whats that (pointing to the brontosaurus) I said, "I dont know what is that" His response "mama its a bonto-sore-us"
"mama whats that" "I dont know what it is" "T-rix mama"
"mama whats that" "um......a pilosoraptor?" "no mama its a milo-sarus"
All of these answers he gave me were said prior to Diego even giving the answer!!!!
So Im thinking....wow he knows alot....but then I start thinking.....maybe he watches it too much HAHAHAHA
3 comments:
I know how you feel! Ashtyn knows way more then me from Reading Rainbow and everything else that comes on TV! Don't you remember when cartoons were just about coyotes setting traps for road runners and goofy characters hunting rabbits! How times have changed...even cartoons!!
You have a cleaver little guy!
Hey girl This Is Dana Joseph's wife. Joseph is Jamie's cousin. I just wanted to come by and say Hi! And That I hope yall are doing well! Your little boy is just too cute!!
Post a Comment