So ya'll are probably thinking...."man this blog is turning into an online aquarium blog" well until my H..U..S...B...A...N...D sends some P...I...C...T...U...R...E...S for everyone and myself to see this is pretty much all thats going on. Hehehe Anyways as I was saying, here is a new addition. Its a Coral Beauty Angel. He is a little shy at times, but does a good job at eating the algae off the rocks.
3 comments:
Well hunny I am sorry about not sending pictures yet I am as I told you in the wrong place to do so and as soon as I am able I shall send you some.
Very pretty! I'm sure it's very calming to watch the fishies swimming around! By the way, keep the fish posts coming...I love to see the pics and read about them!
The one pic looks like he is looking at the camera and saying "cheese"!
Post a Comment