A Balanced, Nutritious, Complete Part, Of Todays Life.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Happy Mothers Day!
Today was a beautiful Mothers Day! We packed a picnic and walked along the Dechutes river. So many places to fish and I cant wait to get my license. There were lots of doggies for zeek and Sy to meet and ducks for Nate to talk to.
4 comments:
Rae
said...
What a great Mothers Day! Glad you were able to have fun and relax with the fam!
4 comments:
What a great Mothers Day! Glad you were able to have fun and relax with the fam!
AWESOME! I love your mothers day! Looks wonderful! I love the pic of Nate with "his pants down"! Too cute!
I was almost brought to tears ... The trees! The memories of trying to float down the river came fast and furious. I'm jealous!
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!!
FUN!!! That looks like a blast!!
Post a Comment