Last sunday it got pretty warm so Nate and I headed into the WallyWorld to get a pool. He enjoyed it for a couple days then we had to take it down because it was turning 20* at night and staying in the 60-70s during the day HAHAHA It was like a ceremony when it was taken down. We folded it up and Nate bowed his head and moaned. Poor guy...I told him soon we will put it back up.
We have been making little trips to the GoodWill and stopping by at Grandmas for picnic lunches. The food is always better at Grandmas house.
Had a conversation in the car with Nate the other day and this is how it went:
"Mom Gavin was throwing rocks at the beetles"
"Hey Nate you talk alot about Gavin, do you have any friends?"
"yea mom"
"what are your friends names?"
"Torence"
"oh....is Torence a boy or girl?"
"girl"
"oh thats nice"
"yea but mom shes not pretty......mom Gavin was........"
As fast as he said that he changed the subject right back to Gavin. I got to thinking......I think Im going to home school Nate and protect him from the girls out there in the real world LOLOLOL
I should have educated him more on the imortance of whats on the inside that counts, but it was an odd moment. HA
Got a call from the FRG leader today. She left a message on my phone and wanted to make sure that it was the correct number so that when the guys come home they can tell me where they are and where I got to see Jamie. Im hopeing that means they are coming home early!!
I cant beleive its been almost a year. This deployment has gone by so fast and I am so glad. Doesnt look like we are going to get our RR (2 week leave) but I have been keeping busy and making the days go by. I cant wait to get our little family back together again.
Making meat loaf with only Nate to say "mmmm", mowing the lawn, having nothing extra to clean, someone to bug or annoy, ......theres just some things husbands are good for!
2 comments:
Yes, girls are yucky! They have cooties and don't know how to wrestle right.
(and then we turn around and tell the girls the same thing! except that boys have stinky feet!)
I totally agree! I wanna home school mine too! I read a quote once that said "It wouldn't be such a problem for boys to be boys if we could keep girls from being girls!" SO TRUE! I can tell you're missing Jamie! I can't imagine! It won't be too long now though!
Post a Comment