Sunday, August 9, 2009

7 Moves in 6 Years!





Procrastination is very bad when your moving. I have learned this over the moves in the past. You learn how to pack, what to pack, what not to pack, and when to pack. Though I have not yet gotten the whole concept of packing a truck properly the box packing I think has come a long way. Jamie wont be here until the middle of september but I wanted to get this all done so I dont have to worry about it later. I still remember the time we packed all our stuff from Deridder LA to move on post. It was only a couple weeks until Christmas and I had no boxes. We litereally put all our stuff in a moving truck as is. Now with boxes saved up from the move up here and plenty of time to pack I can ensure that everything has its own cozy spot. I was able to get free newspaper rolls at the local newspaper and they have been awesome! Also got the 2 coolers and Nate helped me cut egg crate and get the sections all ready for the saltwater coral.


2 comments:

Erika said...

Wow Tiff! Next time I move (hopefully NO time soon) I'm gonna call you for tips! In fact...maybe I'll make you come help! You're gettin' good!

Rae said...

You are on the ball!!! I can't imagine moving that many times in 6 years! Crazy! However, I am sure you truly are the master packer now! :)