A Balanced, Nutritious, Complete Part, Of Todays Life.
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Formation Soldier!
Nate woke up early this morning saying, "Moma I want to be a soldier like dada"So I got the ACU outfit out for him. He is getting more and more excited about Jamie to come home.
3 comments:
Teresa
said...
He is going to be hooked to his "dada" like velcro...!.....Ooooh yah...you will be plastered to the other side!...poor Jamie is not going to be able to move...!!!!!
3 comments:
He is going to be hooked to his "dada" like velcro...!.....Ooooh yah...you will be plastered to the other side!...poor Jamie is not going to be able to move...!!!!!
I can't imagine what your family reunion will be like! Be sure to take pictures!
yes I know I will need a bat to knock them of to go to the bath room lol better make a stop on the way to the house
Post a Comment