Thursday, October 15, 2009

Nate's First Day of School


Here is Nate all dressed up in his uniform ready for his first day of Head Start. Click the link for photos of the school http://www.vpsb.k12.la.us/education/components/scrapbook/default.php?sectiondetailid=17015&linkid=nav-menu-container-4-4135When I picked him up the teacher said he was very good and actually helped her with alot of stuff around the room. Teachers pet is what I call it tee hee hee Good job Nate keep that attitude all the way through college! When we got home I asked him to open his bag and there was the 'planner' with his name on it. I finally realized that my little sugar bear is growing up and will soon have homework! Of course I have homework too. Reading through a million page booklet on the teacher/parent responsibility stuff. I also got a job as a vet tech here in town. Its going to be weird starting back up again after not working outside the home for a few years. I know I will be really tired the first week but im sure I will bounce into a reutine in no time.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

He does look so handsome and grown up!!!!...There is nothing wrong with being a teachers pet...I hope that he learns alot and makes alot of friends!

Teresa said...

By he way I notice that Sy Fry guy is STILL in the back ground waging his tail...!

Grma Pennie said...

How do they got so big, so fast? Question to ponder.....