










Well since Nate has been playing with his costume, it ripped a few days ago and as we were heading out the door I decided I was going to use a little super glue to attach the small rip. Well it burnt my finger and then started smoking!!!!!!!! I ripped the costume off of him right there in the front yard faster then you can say "call the fire truck!" So I explained to Nate what had happened and he picked out his bat costume. He liked it as I was worried he would be upset about the spider man one but it worked out. He had a blast going door to door and this year he finally got the concept of knocking on the door and not trying to actually go into the house like he did last year. HA When Bobbi and I came back Jamie was still out handing out candy. His foot is injured so he wouldnt have made it. Then of course we had to bring Moe Moe out and all the kids loved him! They got to pet him and Moe Moe was soaking up the attention.
1 comment:
Nice hair Tiff, the Troll on the front porch looks scary, did the children even want to come up and get candy with the hooded monster? Nate you looked great
Post a Comment