









Ok ok ok I know this is like waaaaaaay over done and I am about to put an excuse out there for ya'll. Jamie started a crazy shift at work where he wouldnt know his days off and he doesnt get home until between 9-10pm soooo we had to keep putting it off and FINALLY Jamie has a day off where everyone can come over and join in the fun! Dont laugh at his sponge bob balloon they didnt have any spider man tee hee Nate was shocked when he came downstairs and saw it all decorated. "my party! you did a party for me! awwww" HAHAHAA Bobbi wrapped Nates hoodie shirt in a juice box container so when he opened it he kinda gave us a look and said, Juice in a slow voice. When we asked what it was he proclaimed "JUICE" I did not realize that I had bought trick candles. Curt informed me about it and I wondered how Nate would handle it. HA he tried so hard poor buddy. Pam brought baby pistol over and Jamie stole him! All in all the evening was wonderful! Happy 4th birthday my sugar bear.
3 comments:
UUUuuummmmmmm.....how many people scraped off the frosting before eating the cake? I'm sure the "blowing" left some residue (wink wink).
WAY cool cake! Maddox would be jealous! Happy Birthday Nate!
I love the way Nate got his WHOLE BODY into the blowing out of the candles...It looks like you all had a great time...!
Post a Comment