





Nate could hardly contain his excitement when we stood there waiting for the Santa parade! Since we were the only ones from our street standing out there Nate made a HAUL on the candy. When Santa came rolling by Nate was jumping up and down screaming, "SANTA SANTA" and waving his hand at the same time. Santa through a big bucket to him and Nate was able to fill that sucker up with candy!
5 comments:
SO cool!! As Brandon and I were looking at the pics Brandon said "I think Nate is the only one at the parade" and then we laughed when we read that he really was the only one! HA! I guess it worked out though...he gots TONS of candy!
Gee thanks Santa, do you also give dentist gift cards for Christmas?
HAHAHA
Santa rewards those who are patient and friendly!!!!! Good Job Nate!
OH WOW!! He made out nicely didn't he!?!?! Great job Nate!! YOu must have been VERY good this year!
Post a Comment