


Well my beautiful BiColor Angel decided......"hey these colorful things taste like candy" so it took me 3 days but I finally caught him using a 2 liter pop bottle. I cut the top off and turned it around inside out and he swam in there looking for some food and BAM I snatched him. Sooo he has a new home. Here is the tank all pretty and clean. Nate cleaned his tank this morning. Mom knows what I am talking about but I have this thing that you clean the glass with. One side is in the tank and the other is on the outside and its like a magnet so you dont get your hands wet. EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE that comes to are house grabs it and starts playing with it. Well Nate has never been allowed to touch it but since he has his own tank I let him use it on his. Its hilarious because he does it so carefully. "see mom see I dont make the sand go up see mom" adorable
1 comment:
SOME PEOPLE'S KIDS!!!!!
Post a Comment