Sunday, January 17, 2010

Radom Weekends Photos




We had baby Pistol and Kaydon orver to play all evening last night. Nate and Kaydon had a blast running around like crazy playing with the toys. Sylas did his normal ruitine of 'guarding' his pup. He has become a little over pertective of him. Me organizing my binder for the business. (It looks good dad thanks) Nate made some beautiful pictures with his new markers I got him. He said they were all for Grammy HAHA Then Sylas hacked on the carpet by the back door. While I was cleaing it up with my trusty shop vac Nate sits down with Sylas and says in a calm voice, "Sy we dont puke on the carpet thats 'inaproprat' but it ok just dont do it again Sy ok.....ok.....MOM Sylas isnt saying Yes mam!"


5 comments:

Teresa said...

Doesn't it feel good to just get organized...! I have been organizing my house for the last three weeks..!!! I love it...Nate, those are beautiful pictures that you colored for Grammie...and why is poor Sy getting sick...my poor Sy Fy..:o(

Papa said...

You stay on top of him Nate. You will make a military dog out of him yet! You teach him to say YES SIR

Erika said...

Sounds like a productive weekend!

Rae said...

haha! Good job nate! You are teaching sy good manners! :)

Grma Pennie said...

I wonder where he learned that? Momma? Doesn't matter ... he's a good kid.