Saturday, March 27, 2010

Happy Birthday To Mua









I hit the big 27 today YEA Had a great time with friends and the fam The cake was an ice cream cake! I was bummed to see it cut as I did not want to ruin the picture LOLOL Jamie wanted to cut the cake. Then he handed me a piece that was the horses butt. Everyone had a good laugh at that. With the sugar rush Jamie and Nate had a good time playing 'hide from the camera' under the blankets. We watched the move The Blind Side which was really good. Nate sang happy birthday to me one last time as I was tucking him in. He wanted to do the version that never ended. From now on anytime there is a photo that involves the kitchen or food I want to do a little "Where is Sylas" game. Can you guess where Sylas is? LOLOLOLOL

4 comments:

Grma Pennie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I sang Happy Birthday to you ... real loud like ... did you hear me? (teehee)

Erika said...

Happy Birthday Tiff! Looks like you had alot of fun! Your cake was really pretty!! I wouldn't have wanted to cut into it either!

Teresa said...

Glad that you got photos...Bobby picked out a good one...Happy Birthweek Tiff...!!! ( I see Sy Srys nose)..!

Rae said...

Im glad you had a great birthday!!!! Miss you Sniff!! :)