


So Sy has an unconfirmed skin issue that causes hair loss and rash like sores on the skin. Jamie and I are doing some at home steps to ease the issue before we make a final decision. So far he is doing fantastic! He is on daily Omega Tri V Caps which he loves because he gets them smothered in peanut butter. He also is getting 2 baths a week with Etiderm shampoo which is really working. The sore spots are soft and are actually pink not read like they originally were. I decided to shave him so those spots are easier to get to with the shampoo. These bottles are pretty small and with all of Sys fur it would take up 2 bottles. YIKES Since the shave he has been hyper running around the house and acting all goofy. I think he likes it. :) This is the first bath he has had with this special shampoo and hes been on the pills for a week and so far I can see a animporvement! The first pic is the current one and the second is the one before treatment and then ofcourse rat boy at the bottom.
1 comment:
Oooh...Sy Sy Fry...I bet you feel so much better now...Your a very lucky dog your mom and dad are going to take really good care of you....!
Post a Comment