Sunday, April 11, 2010

Oh How The Cookie Crumbles




Oliver will sleep with anyone who sits on the couch. It was so adorable to see him completely out right next to Nate while he was watching TV. Poor Jamie says that the fish, dog, and cat eat better then he does. As you can see I got some human looking cookies at petco. For Sylas ofcourse.... Well I set the bag on the floor when I came home and when I walk back into the living room my dearest husband is munching away at these cookies. I stood there and kept the most serious face I could and said, "Um...honey why are you eating those?" "Hey you cant put cookies in this house and expect me not to eat some" "Well I know but um...do you know what those are?" "yea their cookies" So I let him keep munching away and called one of my friends up. "Hey you wont believe what Jamie is doing!!!" So I gave the phone to him and let my friend tell him what he was doing. To save his humiliation HAHA he said, "Yea well their pretty good" HAHAHA The funny part about this story is not that my husband was eating dog treats but that I used to eat these same cookies when I worked for the SPCA of Texas. A lady used to make them and all the staff would eat them HAHA

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Mmmmm...cookies...they look pretty good to me...! Nate looks like he is being a good human to his kitty...! Hehe...

Teresa said...

Tiff the type of light blue lettering that you use does not show up very well...you may want to change it to something darker...for those of use who have brighter back lighting...:o)