Monday, April 5, 2010

NO MORE DOGS!




Im done with getting dogs for a long time. I refuse to get a puppy because I know how much work they are and I dont have the time to devote to its training. So we end up with older dogs and something always has to go wrong. We had to find Chance a home few months back due to him chewing on Nates arms. It was all in play ofcourse but it was a bad habbit that he picked up from his previous owners that I could not break no matter how hard I tried. So my heart is still with my little kitty Mr Jinggles that I lost before Jamie deployed. That was the only other pet that I truly loved like I do Sylas. He just never had a chance... So Jamie and I talked and Nate wanted a puppy but I wanted something more easy and thought of another kitten. This time I was looking for something that was at least 8 weeks and not 4 weeks like Mr. Jingles. So on March 29th I found one an orange marble tabby which is another coat type that I have always wanted and they are hard to find! WOW what a couple weeks can do to a kitten. He pretty much does everything on his own. Sylas loves him not in the I want to eat you way but the 'oh a fuzzy friend' way. He is relaxed around him too knowing he does not have to share his territory like he had to with Chance. Jamie said he does not like cats BUT he was concerned that "oliver" did not have a bed to sleep in at night. Oliver also snuggles with him on the couch all the time. My friends tease and say hes not my cat but hes turning into Jamies HAHAHAHA Nate is also much better with Oliver I guess because he is older. He is extremely lovey and even has a little attitude. When he comes up to you and sticks his paws on your chest and stars right at you if you dont pet him he meows in your face. Or he rubs his little cheeks all over yours. Absolutely adorable! The best part is seeing this 80lb dog and this little kitten sitting side by side looking up at me when I have food HA So to make a long story short no we are not turning into cat people we will always love dogs but right now in our busy lives this little guy is just perfect! The video was taken last night after we ate. Jamie fell asleep because we started watching this cat show HA The pic of the other cat is an example of a Marble Tabby

3 comments:

Teresa said...

OOoooo...! He is JUST adorable Tiffany...I love "Jamie's" kitten...I think that you made a great choice, I love his little white socks...Make sure that you send a picture of Oliver...(classic!!)Nate,and Sylas together. What a nice addition to the family...:o)

Grma Pennie said...

cute kitty! Sounds like he has a friendly personality.

Erika said...

Cute kitty!