Wednesday, December 1, 2010

GG Visit 2010

























This year I did a simple red theme. Thank you to my mommy for the pizza slice ornament that fits perfect right smack in the middle. Jamie LOVES the tree this year. Every year since I have been with him I stuff as much ornaments on the tree as I possibly can so this year with it so 'clean' it looks really good.
Nate got a Christmas present early...his very own fish tank in his room filled with guppies and a frog. He has 'buried treasure' in there too. (blue and silver gems)
Grammy and Popi came down a few weeks ago for a visit. We all had a blast and wish it didnt go by so fast :(
After a few days here we all headed to Texas to visit Josh and Jenna. Natedini did some magic tricks and we did some shopping.
Jamie, Nate, and I then headed up to Denison TX and visited his family for a couple days. We brought his younger sister Pammy home with us. Shes been here for a week and staying for another week until she goes with her sister up to TN to visit their family.
I still have to get the lights up outside. Nate keeps reminding me :)

1 comment:

Erika said...

SO fun!!! Your tree is pretty!