A Balanced, Nutritious, Complete Part, Of Todays Life.
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Painted Lady Butterflies
Nate had 10 catapilars! They made their cacoons for a few days and they all hatched this morning! Here is a pic of what they look like. They are not opening their wings yet so its hard to get a decent pic
Mom you dont remember the painted ladies in Texas? That was the main butterfly that came to your gardens and they are about 2'' wide. They are much hardier then the monarch :)
Do you know how many butterflies float around in Texas...!? ....Yes I do remember the pretty petite butterflies....Just think just one of Nathan's Butterflies could lay eggs, for 100s more floaties...!!!
he was really emotional about it yesterday letting them go but i told him its up to him when he would like to release them and he said this morning, ''mom today after school i would like to release the butterflies'' awwww sugar wants to let them go
5 comments:
AHHHhhh...they are very pretty..They look smaller then I thought they would be...are they the size of a monarch?
COOL!!!!!!
I love having a butterfly nursery in the classroom but since I don't teach first grade, I cant! sigh
Mom you dont remember the painted ladies in Texas? That was the main butterfly that came to your gardens and they are about 2'' wide. They are much hardier then the monarch :)
Do you know how many butterflies float around in Texas...!? ....Yes I do remember the pretty petite butterflies....Just think just one of Nathan's Butterflies could lay eggs, for 100s more floaties...!!!
he was really emotional about it yesterday letting them go but i told him its up to him when he would like to release them and he said this morning, ''mom today after school i would like to release the butterflies''
awwww sugar wants to let them go
Post a Comment