Friday, October 21, 2011

Pumpkin Patch






Its been 6 days since I spoke with Jamie due to him moving all the time and the horrible communication they have for them over there so its hard to get going when it comes to events like this. I have to put my big girl panties on (literally LOL) and keep Nate involved. The pumpkin patch has a hay ride out to a small man made patch and the kids can pick a pumpkin out. They have haunted houses and last year they had bouncy houses, pony rides, and all kinds of stuff but this year they didnt. :(
The line went all the way down the hill and wrapped into the neighborhood. We had just gotten there and I already was swelling up like a balloon. It irritated me because I wanted to be there so bad but I just couldnt. Luckily I got him through the maze and was able to have a neighbor keep him while I walked back to the house. Soon he came home and we all decided to make dinner for our families and eat before heading back out again with a shorter line. Right before we went back we found out they ran out of pumpkins and had to turn still a long row of people away. People stood in line for 3 hours to get nothing. I guess it was a real hit this year!
Good news is we had bought two pumpkins yesterday and due to the early shut down of the patch this year we are going to get another one tomorrow so Nate will have two to carve! One for me of course. :)

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Nate it looks like you and Mom had a good time....was it hot...or was the weather jjjuuuussstttt right...?

Tiffany said...

It was a tiny tiny bit warm then what we have been used to lately but still much better. :)