
I went where no pregnant woman has gone before! The plan tonight was for me to walk just down the street and back with Nate then my friends were going to take him to this indoor facility that was loaded with games, candy, and jumpy houses. I knew I would be at home with my feet proped up from the swelling. Having to hit the bathroom every 5 minutes also does not help.
I was either running on pure adrenalin or I was having too much fun to think about it because I walked almost our ENTIRE neighborhood without stopping!!!!! Nate filled his bucket with candy! Then I struggled on weather or not I should continue to the facility and put on my big girl panties and did! Nate had a blast and it was so much fun to see him excited. The funniest games were when he put his hand in a box and someone grabbed it. He did not like that LOL then skull bowling, spider toss, musical cup cakes, and the list goes on and on.
My feet hurt probably from not used to being on them that much but other then that I feel great! Morgan was moving so much that my friends daughters could see him from across the living room HA!
3 comments:
Looks like you had fun Nate!
Tiff that is you in the big head scull costume isnt it...!! hehehe
So fun! Those bouncy houses are HUGE!!
Post a Comment