
Well I have to say it feels really weird to look up at that pink ticker. The time that I have been here in Bend seems to have FLOOOOOWN by so fast, yet it feels like its been forever since Jamie went back over. Its strange how certain time lines can make you feel that way. I think I found my church home! (Aunt Pennie, it was ya'lls church) Still want to try out a couple more but I feel really good about this one. I love the pastor and Nate has a blast downstairs at childrens church. We had some missionaries speak last Sunday and they had some really interesting stories of their trips over seas. Mom and Dads house is done being unpacked and now its down to the organizing and decorating (my favorite part) The weather has been fantastic with sunny shine in the afternoons and cool at night. I thought I missed the 90% humidity but I dont think I do anymore HAHAHA Nate and I are off this afternoon to see the dentist! The place is called Zooka and its a super hero atmospher, perfect for Nate.
3 comments:
Breath-taking. I love the mountains! I just want to know why God is giving you MY heart's desire! (?) Enjoy every fresh breath and sweet sounding pine tree for me. K?
BEE-UU-TI-FUL!!! Wish I woke up to that every morning!!! Let me know how the dentist goes! We need to take Ash for his first dentist visit but I'm nervous...too bad we don't have a superhero themed dentist nearby!!!
I am SOOO jealous of your beautiful mountains up there! I keep telling casey that once we can afford a family vacation we HAVE to make it up there! It is SO beautiful...and you are there...so it's that much more wonderful! :)
Post a Comment