A Balanced, Nutritious, Complete Part, Of Todays Life.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Poor Sugar Bear
Nate woke up yesterday morning with the stomach bug. Poor baby was so miserable. He stopped getting sick around noonish time. This morning he is doing much better! His tummy is still a little quesy but he is eating and seems to be feeling better.
Poor fat head little but all ways getting sick when i am not home I bet he was wanting me to well I will be there soon to help him through it poor boy I love you Nat
3 comments:
Poor little guy! I love how much our "big boys" still look like "babies" when they are asleep!!
It's hard with little-ones are sick. Parents can feel so helpless at times. And the kids are miserable!!!!!! Hope Nate feels 100% SOON.
Poor fat head little but all ways getting sick when i am not home I bet he was wanting me to well I will be there soon to help him through it poor boy I love you Nat
Post a Comment