







Hello everyone! Wow its really sad when you go through internet withdrawls. HAHA We are all settled in our little home and finally finished with everything! Here is just a few sneak peaks of what has been going on! Fixing the mustang......Jamie dropped something down in the engine and ofcourse I had to get it out with my lady sized hands and arms. I eventually lathered my arms in Dawn soap. Girls are so smart! HA Nate and Jamie have been wressling like crazy! Its like WWF in this house now! Ok well sometimes I get into the middle of it too HAJamie put together my automatic water top off system for the tank. I was sooooo happy about that! Everything on the trip made it except for one fish and a couple tiny coral. My friend Bobbi and I were painting a frame for a poster I got. Mom was here at the time and she walked us through it. Thanks mom it looks great!
2 comments:
Yea! I've been checking all day to see a post from you! I'm so glad to see that you are in your new home and getting settled! Your house is too cute and so is your family!
Hi glad your back on line. Looking forward to lots of pictures and stuff. Love G & G
Post a Comment