Friday, March 12, 2010

No Fishy No



Well Jamie caught the biggest fish ever since I have known him HAHA Largmouth bass! Good size croppie too. Sad though they were still alive and Nate said, "my dada is going to cut your dada" LOLOLOL Jamie had to explain that fish dont have dadas so Nate felt better. I dont know but I think I still got Jamie beat what do ya'll think MUA HA HA HA

5 comments:

Ken said...

Well, lets see considering that you were a short teenager and you strategically held the fish in front of you to try and make it look larger than it really was. I guess I'm going to have to side with Jamie and award him the big fish prize.

But, I'm not the expert, I will have to ask the great fisherman Mike. What do you think Mike?

Tiffany said...

LOLOLOL

K.Groves said...

I don't know Uncle Ken. Tiffany's looks bigger to me! Look at that thing, IT'S A MONSTER. I'm surprised that "short teenager" Tiffany could even hold that beast!

Erika said...

Hey...I'm impressed with both of you! The last fish I caught was at the "toddler fishing only" pond when I was "helping" Ash and Maddox and caught something that could have been used for bait! HA! Good job you guys!

Grma Pennie said...

Mike's in Peru on the Amazon. I'll tell him when he calls that you are needing a judgement!