Sunday, June 15, 2008

"Danger"




Its amazing how tacky your house can look when you have a two year old. We had a couple incidents with the goodies in the cubords, so we used those screw in latch things, but they would strip through the screw, so I found these that are a little more difficult. I also got something for the fridge. Nathan decided it would be fun to drink out of the milk carton in the living room. All I could invision was milk spilled all over the couches. Nate actually helped me put them on and then wondered why he could not get into the cubords. HA HA HA HA (evil laugh)

2 comments:

Teresa said...

It looks to me that you guys are really in the thick of "2 year old land"....! But it is better then an emergency room visit..! Right?

Grma Pennie said...

Actually, enjoy the time when they are little. Even when it's the terrible twos. Create the longlasting memories for the whole family.