Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Nate's New Horse (Gidee up!)





At first he was a little weirded out by it. He would put his fingers in the horses mouth and then act as if it bit him. I was surprised that he did not come out and scream, "HORSE" I asked what its name was and he kept saying, "no" so we are going to get creative and work on his name. When we picked it up at the WalMart he freaked out and started clapping his hands. It was hilarious! Once he got used to it he really took off and went crazy on it! He started yelling, "gidee up" Then he ran to his room and got his gun and wanted me to put it on him. A little cowboy! HA
Later, he wanted me to sit on the horse with him. He said, "Mommy, sit her" I basically stood there on the horse laughing my butt off while the neighbor and my sis-in law joined in.


3 comments:

Teresa said...

HE looks soooo excited...I can,t wait to see him ride it...Let us know what name you pick...:0)

Grma Pennie said...

WOW! I used to have one like that when I was little! The good stuff never goes away. Keep riding buddy!

Anonymous said...

I remember having one of those! I thought it was the funnest thing ever.

Have fun buddy!!!