Well a little over a week ago, I put some Frontline on Sylas for fleas and ticks. Its a reutine that we have done since he was a puppy.
Well this time, it irritated his skin and caused a yeast bacteria build up on his fur and skin. Jamie and I noticed this same problem on our Pit Bull that we had back in Clarksville. Dr. K in Clarksville gave him off brand fungus foot cream.
So remembering that, I shaved and cleaned the area, got some foot cream and put it on his shoulders, and sure enough it looks 50% better then before.
I am going to keep an eye on it. If it gets worse then I will have to take him in for some antibiotics.
2 comments:
AAaahhhhh....Poor...Sy Sy....He is such a big bear...But it sounds like you have it under control...Put a bag of frozen peas on it ... It will help with the iching ...:0)
Owwwie! I have some Charlie Brown bandaides in my classroom ... need some? :)
Post a Comment